What Can I Do if I Have a Mold Outbreak in My Naperville Home?
Spring and mold outbreaks go hand in hand. As the weather warms up, the conditions that allow mold to flourish increase, giving mold a better chance to grow outside and inside your home. Our local team in Plainfield and Naperville South is trained and certified by the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) to mitigate and remediate mold damage. Here are some mold damage emergency tips from our website for things you can do while waiting for help to arrive:
- Significant mold growth can occur in 48 to 72 hours
- Mold may present a greater risk to children, the elderly, and anyone with respiratory problems
- A strong, musty odor may indicate hidden mold behind drywall or under carpeting
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans
- Contact our office in Plainfield and Naperville South for mold remediation services
What Not to Do:
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold
Call Us Today!
When your Naperville home or commercial business has a mold problem and needs mold remediation services, our local team in Plainfield and Naperville South is Here to Help. ® We’ll mitigate and remove your mold problem, “Like it never even happened.” Call us today at 630-369-9710.
Franchises are independently owned and operated.