Property Damage Repairs by SERVPRO of Plainfield / Naperville South
When water or fire damages your home or office, call SERVPRO of Plainfield / Naperville South for complete remediation and reconstruction services.
Repairing Property Damage at your Home or Office
When your home or office suffers any form of damage you want a professional, respectable company to respond and help you recover from the damage. SERVPRO of Plainfield / Naperville South has the experience in responding to water and fire damage and many forms of property damage. Staffed with a team of trained professionals, operating within industry guidelines, and using all of the latest state-of-the-art equipment, any form of damage to your property will be handled by our team.
Call SERVPRO of Plainfield / Naperville South for Service
When a tree falls on your roof, water flows into your home, fire damages your property and soot fills your home, we are ready to help.
- Fire and smoke damage
- Water or flood damage
- Mold removal and cleaning
- Biological clean-up
- Smoke Odor Deodorization
- Board Up & Emergency Services
For emergency or scheduled property damage restoration, call SERVPRO of Plainfield / Naperville South at 630-384-1040.
IICRC Certified Firm
We are an IICRC Certified Firm
SERVPRO of Plainfield/Naperville South is an IICRC firm. The Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) creates the standards for the restoration industry and provides training and certification to restoration companies. IICRC Certified Firms have the right to display the IICRC Certified Logo.
IICRC Certified Firms must
• Present accurate information to consumers and conduct business with honesty and integrity.
• Require a technician on all jobs who has been formally trained and passed all required tests.
• Require a continuing education program to keep technicians up-to-date on the latest changes in the industry.
• Maintain liability insurance to protect all parties in the event of an accident.
• Maintain a written complaint policy and agree to Better Business Bureau or similar arbitration to resolve disputes, and accept the conclusions and recommendations of arbitration.
The IICRC Develops The Standards For The Restoration Industry
The IICRC has been the driving force in establishing the main industry standards and reference guides for professional carpet cleaning, water damage restoration and mold remediation. These IICRC standards take years to develop and require the coordination of experts in the field: manufacturers, industry organizations, insurance professionals, training schools, contractors, and public health professionals.
Every five years, the standards are reviewed and updated. The water damage restoration field changes rapidly with advancements in technology and science, and therefore the standards must evolve to keep pace.
About SERVPRO of Plainfield/Naperville South
SERVPRO of Plainfield/Naperville South specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage event. Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration and we are an IICRC Certified Firm. We believe in continuous training: from initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property.
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- CMT - Commercial Carpet Maintenance Technician
- CDS - Commercial Drying Specialist
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- SRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician