Plainfield/Naperville South is On Your Side Against Fire Damage
Don’t be so relieved that a blaze spared your property that you allow the fire damage to put your business out of work. Call our Plainfield/Naperville South office at 630-369-9710 at any time of any day; our emergency services are always on-call to respond promptly, which means we will prevent additional damage to better restore your commercial property from the ravages of fire and smoke damage. Rely on our professionals to remove even the most stuck-in smoke/soot, water, mold (any microbial growth), or other consequences of fire damage. We are Locally Owned and Operated, and we are always nearby; the sooner you call us, the sooner we complete the restoration so you can get back in business.
- Prompt, professional, with enough resources that we can stay on the job until your property is safe and comfortable
- Registered with the standard-setting, nonprofit, internationally respected Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC)
- Excellent, in-depth, broad-based skills
- Always up to date on best practices, regulations, and technology
- Important – no job is too large
- Equally crucial – no job is too small
- Provide or supervise a full range of building services to return your property to full, pre-fire-damage functioning
Working Around the Clock to Rescue Your Property from Fire Damage: Plainfield/Naperville South is at 630-369-9710
We are also available online if you prefer not to call.
Many of the hazards from fire damage keep worsening, including:
- Mold or other kinds of microbial growth
The longer these substances stay in contact with y our property, the more damage they do. That’s why we are on-call 24/7/52 – our Plainfield/Naperville South team knows that restoration delays contribute to disasters, so we are ready to arrive as quickly as is safely possible.
In addition to getting rid of these hazards and remediating your building and belongings from the damage, we counterattack the other consequences of fire or fire damage, such as:
- Sewage, food waste, debris from the outdoors, and other biohazards
- Foul odors
- Grease, debris, and unsightly trash
- Weakened or torn-up construction
- ...and more
Contact our Plainfield/Naperville South office if you need cleanup and restoration of a problem that we failed to list. We are a full-service company, so we probably take care of your restoration needs.